Sunday, November 14, 2010

O Pebble do James


Estou muito contente com o resultado...tricotei o "Pebble" do James em menos de 1 semana e foi super fácil. A lã que usei é Debbie Bliss Rialto Aran em cor-de-laranja e os botões são verde-aqua da caixinha de botões que herdei da minha avó Ana :) Foi assim que aconteceu:

I'm very happy with the result...I knitted James' "Pebble" in less than 1 week and it was super-easy. The yarn I've used is Debbie Bliss Rialto Aran in orange and the buttons are aqua-green form the button box I inhereted from my grandmother Ana :) This is how it happened:



3 comments:

Margie’s daughter Leiny said...

Ah so cute, looks perfect on James. I love the colour, and the buttons are a great contrast. Love Margie.

Ana "Pinta" said...

Ana já ouviste dizer filho de peixe sabe nadar. Beijinho.

let.me.be.me said...

love it..
i wish i could knit well..
i could only knit a very straight belt with no ornament. n it's hard for me when it comes to the counting..fiuh..